Friday, October 22, 2010

Another day of work

                Today started off with a bang I was in the middle of talking to a guest about a nintendo wii and was asked, " How long to the batteries for the controller last?" I said about 40 hours but NO my god damn 60 year old co worker fucking interrupted me and said, " I've had a wii for over two years and my grand daughters play it every day I've only had to change the batteries twice. GOD DAMN BITCH!! And she had me argue with her for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES. I have played more WII then her God DAMN demon spawn, I was just trying to do my job and she made me look foolish.
             Then after that I had a customer who was looking for a GPS with a sexy voice.. The day ran quite smooth for me even though I was the only person in electronics. Then come noon I had a guy come in looking for a Selena Gomez Cd and when he found out we were sold out he was so UPSET but said he wasn't going to give up hope. And he kept trying to get it. Now this guy was over 40 years old the cd was DEFINITELY for him and for those of you who don't know who she is, this is selena gomez:

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the kinda luck that lady has with Wiimote battery life. What an idiot!

    ReplyDelete