Thursday, October 14, 2010

The wonderful start to a temporary career.

So I work at the standard 'buyeverythingyoucouldeverneedhere' store. In the electronics department, and I have never encountered so many stupid people in my first few weeks of work then I have in my whole life. Here's an example on my first day. Some elderly couple came in looking for tv's and I asked the standard, " Can I help you find something?" And this guy seemed like he knew EXACTLY what he wanted and he said, " Yes I would like a tv but only one with 3G or one that works directly from my computers wi-fi." So I replied with, "I don't believe we have any of those in stock sir." And he finished the conversation with " I am not being stuck in the past I want the latest and greatest." So this begins one of many awkward and interesting situations I get put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment