Friday, October 29, 2010

Friends who drive you to work.

So today my friends and I had to wake up at 6am to get my ass to work by 8am, but the only problem wit this was construction, a car accident, and missing an exit. we had a good time, but I was twenty minutes late for work, but seeing how I am generally liked at work I was fine. Some woman asked about toy story 3 which comes in tuesday and I told her we didn't have it. She didn't believe me and just got mad. After that I trolled my co worker by making him think I thought fallout new vegas was a terrible game even though I really liked it. I had people ask about the ipad as well as a woman who called twenty times about a dsi. I also took a cart with was left for twenty minutes and put everything back on the self only to have some woman say I stole her cart. Great start for my first day of work this week.

2 comments:

  1. quite a start, indeed. I've never understood people who don't believe facts. It comes out tomorrow? BS. I want it now. You're lying.

    ReplyDelete