Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New beginnings.

    

Today I have decided it's time for a change now that voting is out of the way. For a while now almost a year have been hanging out with a lady friend who has been more then just a friend but never a girlfriend, we enjoy each others company but constantly fight and she is trying to be 100% embedded into my life. Currently she is 85% embedded, she says she likes me a lot and a bunch of other stuff but recently within the last month she has been hanging out with some other guy and it has just caused a lot of stress for me, it has been hard to sleep my sleep schedule is fucked beyond belief. 

I am doing horrible in 50% of my college classes. and my only sanctuary's are the internet and my job. However life is looking it might be improving within the next few weeks. Not only have I been making friends with my co-workers and Finally having some time to my self I think I have met my Ramona, and for those who don't know who that is here's a picture.




Now I am not comparing myself to the fictional character Scott Pilgrim, just the situation.
Knives being the 'Fake Girlfriend" and Ramona being the 'Dream girl.' 
Before this post gets anymore lame I will end it.

6 comments:

  1. At least you don't have to fight evil exes to get to this one. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need a good ol' nap. I know I sound like a parent saying this, but buckle down with your classes as best you can. That shit'll come back at you. More importantly, do what makes you happy. But start with a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are dabbling in too many things at once. Try to focus on whats important and the rest will come naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel girlwise, I'm in the same situation. More than a friend less than a girlfriend. It's tough. Go on a few dates to get your mind off things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good suggestions, school is very important to me, and the nap helped.

    ReplyDelete