Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New update!!!


Well I haven't posted in a while, this is mostly because of school and work. I am currently on the verge of failing one class, working on black friday and going home for thanksgiving break. Not much to report other then the holiday rush is picking up. I am know put against angry customers in my quest for how can I please you without knocking you out!? I am getting paid extra and free food is available all day, so hopefully that is enough to keep me going. I have a meeting with the head of the dorms, a project due in three hours and a computer lab in eight. Today is going to be stressful until about nine. Yesterday I had three cups of black coffee, which is three more then I drink normally so that didn't go well. I had plenty of energy but it was uncontrollable, here's a picture to summarize.

That's how I felt only an hour after cup number three, I was completely angry over things I normally wouldn't be at. All I know is I believe I found my 'spinach'  seriously black coffee makes me feel like Popeye except I know I could never win a fight. And surprisingly I didn't crash too hard. But my lesson has been learned and I will not drink three cups of black coffee friday. (maybe.) 

11 comments:

  1. too busy I guess. But if you want an advice to don't go to job in a good way, look at this article I read yesterday at Not Worth Mentioning! blog: http://bit.ly/f3Qhx8 LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, school can really take a lot of your time. But glad you're posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I look forward to it. :) Thanks for adding me, and I'll do the same. I know how you feel with work and school; I just picked up a second job and am going for my Masters myself, so you just have to learn how to juggle your various responsibilities...not the best advice, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a goddamned job. Fuck that Black coffee sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. working on black friday? i feel so sorry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am hoping everything gets better, I just need to finish this computer lab now without failing it, and find a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and @Gansita thanks for the blog recommendation. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're working on black friday? You poor poor bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a coffee fan. More of a pepsi junkie. Hope you bounce back a school. I hear you, times can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there man things will get better =/

    http://www.quarterqwerty.com/

    ReplyDelete