Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Madness!!

The holiday rush has already begun as guests in my store rage over lack of having a product in stock and returns are crazy. Toy Story 3 on dvd was sold out and rage occurred. At least twenty guests wanted Xbox 360 Kinects and 47'' Vizio internet capable tv's. We had plenty of Kinects and sold almost all of them, but only 2-3 tv's. And god forbid when a price isn't marked as the sales price in the catalog and a illiterate co worker of mine doesn't know how to read a sales flyer I am the one who gets yelled at when I am with another guest at the register. I just wanted to bust out and say, "You mad?" But that wouldn't be the proper response. and even though I am new they had me training a 2nd person today in the electronics department. Yes I am able to teach basic things but I shouldn't be training new workers especially when I am in a department by myself. I am just glad I don't have to work again until friday. I just have to deal with school for now, eating, and trying to get some good ol' shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment