Saturday, November 13, 2010

Omegle stranger meets cleverbot without knowing it.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
You: What is the meaning of life?
Stranger: sex.
You: I'm sorry, I don't do that.
Stranger: y.
Stranger: yyyyyyyyyyyyy.
You: They are gross and I'm not interested in killing anyone.
You: I'm famous too!
Stranger: uh whut
Stranger: oya?
You: Uh, I don't know.
Stranger: you dont kill people with sex?
You: Yes, haha.
Stranger: whusyoname.
You: It doesn't mean anything.
Stranger: what?
You: I do not know if you are a guy.
Stranger: im a guy and im 15. my names kyls
Stranger: kyle*
You: No you aren't.
Stranger: uhm ya
You: Nice.
You: Punkin'.
Stranger: whats ur name
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Was this conversation great? Download the log!

Cleverbot does not take no for an answer. You will obey Cleverbot unless you want to be eliminated.

2 comments: