Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got caught with an empty beer bottle in my room and wrote this:


            I learned a lot from this survey especially how many calories I am taking in from alcohol on Halloween weekend. I could’ve ate a lot of big macs from McDonalds instead of drinking. It completely ruined my workout schedule, I love my body and I don’t want to disrupt my workout, now I have to work out double time just to get rid of all the extra calories I absorbed. That was a bad idea because it polluted everything about me, I feel like a bad person because this shouldn’t of happened I could’ve prevented this.
I could’ve logged in so many hours on World of Warcraft with my hunter-druid that is level seventy six. He is equipped with the claws of unmasked disease that causes +529 damage of the fire kind and causes mass destruction to the opponent. This reminds me of the time I was playing against Kerrigan the lich queen and she sapped my sentries because my character was healing with wine of the ages. That concoction adds +2756 to my health every eight and a half seconds which is good but it also negatively affects my performance and perception. Not only can I learn a lot about life from video games I can learn what not to do. One of these things is not drinking in the dorms.


This is a dry campus which shouldn’t have any form of alcohol on the premises. No matter what age the person in question is. I am not saying I think I have the right to drink, I am saying I shouldn’t drink just because it is available. It’s just that by drinking it causes my focus from World of Warcraft and talking to my online friends MasterLoard, subtleplikskin, and reperofthenemisescommand to halt. I only work weekends and nothing happens weekdays except classes so I can't update my blog, Facebook or YouTube as frequently as I want to, which is depressing but I hope I will be able to after this knowledge about how my life should change for the better. I have learned that a cold shower does not sober up or improve reaction time. And coffee does not wake one up from a drunken state it just makes a fully aware drunk. I may not be harm to myself, or others but eventually I will be if I keep this up.
One beer equals a shot, when a glass of wine is just as bad as a 8oz cup of beer. I feel that if I do not drink I can log in some more hours of my favorite games after work and study; I’ve been playing a new game lately that has a lot of info in it. It’s called “borderlands”, I thoroughly enjoy it and hope I log in enough hours into it to achieve the holy grail of graahl the almighty conqueror. Which is the best achievement in the game, and only those who really care about the game can achieve it and have bragging rights. I feel that I won’t be able to get this reward while under the influence of beer or some other substance.

3 comments:

  1. You got caught? By whom? And what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resident director of our dorms on a dry campus, found three empty thirty rack boxes is the recycling room on our floor and seeing how I live in a quad room right next to it checked our room first. She then searched our room to find 3 empty beer bottles. Got fined, had to write this paper and take an online quiz.

    ReplyDelete